In India & in Indian Cricket, name of Navjot Singh Sidhu is a well renowned name. He is a former Indian Cricket batsman who took up television cricket commentary and, also joined politics following his retirement from the game. He is also a host to the popular Indian comedy show " The Great Indian Laughter Challenge" on TV. He is also very famous for his verbal punch lines which have made him all that popular. Below are few of his famous punch lines.
- Statistics are like bikinis… what they reveal is suggestive, what they hide is essential!
- You got to choose between tightening your belt or losing your pants.
- That cricket ball went so high it could have got an air hostess down with it.
- You cannot make Omelets without breaking the eggs.
- The way Indian wickets in cricket are falling reminds of the cycle stand at Rajendra Talkies in Patiala...one falls and everything else falls!
- Sri Lankan cricket score is running like an Indian taxi meter.
- Fattest pigs go to the butcher first.
- In cricket Wickets are like wives - you never know which way they will turn!
- You may have a heart of gold, but so does a hard-boiled egg.
- The third umpires should be changed as often as nappies and for the same reason.
- Nobody travels on the road to success without a puncture or two.
- Age has been perfect fire extinguisher for flaming youth.
- The Only Thing You Get In Life Without Trying is dandruff.
- All that comes from a cow is not milk.
- He is like Indian three-wheeler which will suck a lot of diesel but cannot go beyond 30!
- Statistics are like miniskirts, they reveal more than what they hide.
Bookmark/Add Weird India to Favorites