Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Blogging - Amitabh Bachchan Style

Subscribe to Weird India Subscribe to Weird India in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to Weird India in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to Weird India in MY MSN! Subscribe to Weird India in MY AOL! Subscribe to Weird India in Rojo!
Just think if I write on my Blog that today I am having Cold or I write that I am having acute pain in my tooth.............................what shall be your reaction.........................I can easily think that many of you shall say that I have started posting "Bull Shit" on my Blog, as you expect me to post some relevant stuff or stories of interest to you. But if it is "Amitabh Bachchan", the Great Super Star of Indian Bollywood, then people shall have different reactions.

For the knowledge of my readers, let me cite over here (who do not know) that India's Great Super Star "Mr. Amitabh Bachchan" started Blogging around two months back & from last few weeks I am regularly going through his Blog.

Though it is interesting for me also to go through a celebrity blog but here are few entries from his Blog (these were posted by him through his mobile) on "MoBlog" at his Blog.

Jun 20, 2008: The cold persists. But must push the body. Got work to do. Shooting and travel and blog. Tonight Lucknow for SR yatra. More later.

Interestingly, hundreds of his fans got worried for him after reading that & hundreds commented for that on his Blog enquiring his health (read cold)..................

Yes, for a celebrity like "Amitabh Bachchan"......"Sab Jayaj Hai (Everything is valid)" & if his fans get worried for him for that, it is his celebrity status & I am with their feelings for the Living God called "Amitabh Bachchan". Below is another entry on his MoBlog.

Jun 22, 2008: Horror. . Its my tooth now. .acute pain on right side. . Just been to dentist. . Taking medication and running to studio. Late. . So annoying. .

Dear Mr. Amitabh Bachchan, now you must have come to know, how your cold & acute pain in your tooth start worrying your Mad Fans & I can imagine well that many of them might have been praying to the God whole day to get rid of you of your cold & toothache!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labels: , , , , , ,

Get Weird India Updates by e-mail

Now just type WeirdIndia.com to come to this Blog

Bookmark/Add Weird India to Favorites 

2 Comments:

Blogger Indi(a)screet said...

Dear Sancho,
I love your blog. Weird India is the best blog I know and you are a brave special man for doing it.
Your blog inspires me to keep on with my own blog.
This post about Mr. Bacchan's blog is absolutely great. My reads also became worried when i went for surgery so I understand exactly what you mean in this post.
CONGRATS!!!!
Sandra your unconditional fan!!

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

About AB talking about his toothache is simply because his blog is like a diary for him where he writes whatever happens in his day to day life. (i think )

(Looking forward to read things which you like about India.)


Take Care.

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


© WeirdIndia.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Add to Netvibes   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language