Friday, April 27, 2007

Fat people - Learn from 'Adnan Sami'

Subscribe to Weird India Subscribe to Weird India in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to Weird India in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to Weird India in MY MSN! Subscribe to Weird India in MY AOL! Subscribe to Weird India in Rojo!
"Adnan Sami" is arguably the fastest keyboard player in the world. He is nowadays a well known name in Bollywood, the "Indian Film Industry". He is a Pakistani native, who was raised in UK. Although he only took one music class in his school, he was playing piano like a professional when he was just 7 years old. He gave classical music a new touch.
But the great news is that "Adnan Sami" has lost 90 of his 200 Kgs. He was really a terrible fat man earlier weighing cool 200 Kgs. i.e 440 lbs. & has lost 90 Kgs. i.e.198 lbs. in last few months. His present weight is around 110 Kgs. i.e 242 lbs. He further plans to reduce 40 Kgs. i.e. 88 lbs. in coming months. Indeed he looks much smarter & slimmer now.

Says the suddenly slimmed-down "Adnan Sami", “I was living in denial for years, not facing up to the fact that I was obese. When well wishers would warn me I’d brush them off as being melodramatic. Would you believe, when I was in the university I was sporty? I was the captain of my squash team. But when I went through my divorce (with Pakistan actress Zeba Bakhtiar) I was devastated by the end of the marriage and I lost custody of my son whom I completely adored. I began to look towards food for emotional sustenance. It soon became a habit, even when I put my life together the habit remained. I was gaining weight constantly. Food became an addiction. Soon my weight become an obstruction in my life. "

So now after reducing weight, "Adnan Sami" is feeling quite satisfied. Fat people of the world can take a lesson from him that , " Where there is will, there is a way". So Fat people of the world, have heart & try to reduce your weight as "Adnan Sami" has done & further planning to do more. For reducing weight,,,, tips, contact Great "Adnan Sami" !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labels: , , , , , ,

Get Weird India Updates by e-mail

Now just type WeirdIndia.com to come to this Blog

Bookmark/Add Weird India to Favorites 

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

FAAAAATTTTYYYYYYYY

4:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice job, He was so fat before lol. But he makes amazing music. Glad to know he lost almost 50 percent of his weight.

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


© WeirdIndia.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Add to Netvibes   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language